With over 600 spinners made you can rest assured these rings have a superior quality with tried and tested engineered design that give these rings a very long life full with love instilled by the owner.
This ring is a combination of 3 individual rings compiled in too one attractive and fashionable ring. The main ring is a 1mm thick sterling that performs as a solid base ring for the 2 spinners. It generally hammered on the ends, but not always, for a nice contrast to the polished spinners. Spinners can be left empty being hammered for contrast or polished.
Spinners are made with 1mm thick sterling, 1mm thick Jeweler's Brass (Brass meant to simulate the look of 14kt yellow) and/or 1mm thick copper.
* Copper * is a for those who want that color but please understand that this is copper. Copper does tarnish relatively easy. It can be maintained with the provided polishing cloth but it will need to worked with to keep it's original color. Haven't said that, letting it tarnish or "patina" is also a highly desired look.
* Jeweler's Brass * is a very common substitute for the look of 14kt yellow gold. It does have a lower level of copper in this material but can easily be maintained with the provided polishing cloth with minimal effort, minimal time, minimal frequency.
* Sterling Silver * is the most maintenance free metal of the three. Sterling can tarnish but there is tons and tons of sterling jewelry on the market, so the metal can't be all that bad, :) However if it does start to show signs of tarnishing, the provided cloth with quickly and easily bring this metal back to it original luster.
* Fonts * Other fonts can be used but these spinners are very narrow making a lot of fonts unusable. Because of that fact I suggest the few fonts you see in the add of the fonts you can find in my spinner albums in Jim Little jewelry's Facebook page. However, if you have a font you might like to use please mention that. I would be happy to see if we can use it. It's your ring and I want it to be perfect for you.
* Ideas * Most are Mother's rings with names and dates, some a family rings with everyone's names, some a quotes, some are longitude and latitude, some have things on them that even I don't understand. Some have hearts, some have paw prints, some have arrows, all those choices are yours to make. Some are class ring, some are messages. It truly is your custom ring to do with what you will. I am only here to help you make your ring personal and special.
*** Please leave your ring size in the comments section when ordering.
*** Please leave your engraving information per spinner in the comments section when ordering.
*** Please leave mixed spinner metal choices, if any in the comments section when ordering.
*** Please do not be afraid to ask questions. I love helping people create their special and unique piece of jewelry.
Please see my feedback on Etsy.. I take great pride in my work and my feedback reflects the care I put into each piece.. This should assure you, that you will receive a high quality item, custom made, and shipped in under 2 weeks..
For more ideas and pictures please visit
< https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jim-Little-Jewelry/410210299092578 >
Thank you for looking
Currently I am only accepting all forms of payment.
My items are custom made to order and can not be returned.
Unfortunately strict policies need to be put in place to avoid unpaid hours and hours sizing rings that were ordered with incorrect ring sizes. The way to avoid these cost is to have the ring finger physically sized. The worst cases are “gift rings” to which the purchaser in effort to avoid giving away the surprise does everything but order the correct ring size at which point I'm expected to correct the mistake without compensation. Other scenarios or old ring sizes and simple guesses at size.
The way to avoid these sizing cost is very simple, HAVE THE FINGER SIZED BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER. There will be no acceptations to ring sizing cost please do not ask. If you feel I made a mistake with sizing you can return the ring to which I will send you a picture of the ring on a sizer as proof the ring is on point or that I made error. If I find error with manufacturing the ring will be sized at no charge and returned.
I fully expect my stellar 5 star feedback will take a hit because nobody enjoys paying for their mistakes and will lash out with negative feedback in order to get back at me. However my generosity has been tramped on, to the point that these policies need be put in place.
If you find that a item is damaged. I will ask that you send the item in so that I can inspect the damage for oversights in manufacturing. If I determine the item was shipping with damage it will be repaired and returned. If I determine that damage was cause after shipping the item will be returned, the customer can pay to have item repaired, or replaced.
Lastly, my items are custom made to order. There is no returning these items. Customers have literally order wildly incorrect ring sizes and when faced with the need to purchase a new correct sized ring as for a refund.
I truly apologize for the need to incorporate these polices but again, I am being taken advantage of by customers who order incorrectly, do not understand their incorrect order is not my fault, and expect me to clean up the mess without compensation.
Re-sizeing ring from 1/8 to ¼ $25 plus shipping
Re-sizing ring from ¼ to ½ $50 plus shipping
Re-sizing ring from ½ to 1.0 $75 plus shipping
Rings that need over 1 full size will need be remade. A 20% discount on the new ring for the return of the old ring for scrap.
Items are all custom made to order and can not be refunded.
I will ask if you to acknowledge if you have read my polices. Again, the way to avoid all this is to have the finger sized. Local Target and Walmart all have ring gauges. While you are in shopping at either stop in the jewelry counter and size the finger. It literally takes 1 minute and saves me hours of sizing and you hours of frustration and additional cost.
Oct 15, 2016
Great communication and personal touch. We love the ring. Thank you so much!
Mar 8, 2016
Lovely ring at a great price, fantastic customer service, Jim is a very patient man (I know I tested him enough) nothing was too much for him, would recommend Jim Little Jewelry all day long.
Feb 2, 2016
Beautifully made. Great work, pleasant interactions and quick shipping!
Jan 6, 2016
Jim Little went above and beyond for me when I miss measured my finger for a ring. When we found out it was too big, he completely remade another beautiful ring! I have nothing but great things to say about our communication and his customer service, and recommend his workmanship to everyone interested!
Dec 1, 2015
Highly recommend! Great to work with! I love my customized ring!